Here are a list of just a few Farmer’s Markets that you may want to check out for some great produce.
1. O’Fallon Farmers & Artists Market is 7am-noon Saturdays April 17-Oct 16th and from 3-7pm on every Wednesday from June 16th-Sept. 1st. Located at teh TR Hughes Ballpark parking lot which is at 900 T.R. Hughes Blvd. in O’Fallon, MO For more info go to www.ofallonfarmersmarket.com
2. Chandler Hill Vineyards Farmers Market is from noon-4pm on Sundays May 2nd- Oct 10th (closed on July the 4th) at 596 Defiance Rd, Defiance MO More info at www.chandlerhillvineyards.com or by calling 636-798-CORK
3. St. Charles Lions Club Farmers Market is 6am to noon on Saturdays May 15th – Oct. 30th. It is located in the 300 block of Riverside Drive on the St. Charles Riverfront, one block north of Frontier Park. For more infomation, call Gerry Sharto at 636-723-2412
4. Warren County Farmers Market is 3:30-6:30 pm Thursdays May 20th- Oct.14th at Diekroeger Park off West South Service Road in Wright City. For mor information call Irv Huser at 636-456-3066
5. Wentzville Farmers Market is 8am to noon on Saturdays June the 5th to Sept the 25th. Located on the parking lot of the Finance Departmet 5W Pearce Blvd. For more information check out
www.wentzvillechamber.com or call 636-327-6914
6. Valley Farmers Market is 9am to 1pm Saturdays June 5th to October at 1125 Dietrich Rd in Foristell, MO. For more information go to www.valleyfarms.info/home.html or call 636-463-1205