OMRI Listed® for Organic Use Compost
At Hansen’s, we are committed to bringing you high-quality products to help your lawn grow stronger and more resilient. Our OMRI Listed® compost is an easy-to-use, 100% organic compost designed for wholesale applications and is approved by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in compliance with the USDA National Organic Program.
OMRI Listed® Organic Compost
With OMRI Listed® approval, our compost and the materials that go into it are organic. That means that our compost must meet the following criteria:
- Rigorous certification procedures to ensure our product complies with organic standards
- National Organic Program (NOP) manufacturing requirements
- Salmonella testing compliance
- Daily and weekly compost temperature recordings
Healthy, Beautiful Lawns
OMRI Listed® organic compost is designed to keep your lawn beautiful and healthy by promoting growth and resilience through:
- Repelling weeds by promoting healthy, denser root growth in your plants.
- Amending soil by loosening hard clay, allowing your plant’s roots to grow deeper and stronger.
- Retaining water for longer periods of time to reduce water waste.
Hansen’s Wholesale Compost Opportunities
We specialize in providing large quantities of our OMRI Listed® organic compost to businesses and property developers around the Midwest at a competitive price.
You can purchase OMRI Listed® compost at the following Hansen’s locations:
- O’Fallon, MO
- Arnold, MO
- Ozark, MO
- Brookline, MO